|What:||12/12 in Boston: Actions for Climate Justice|
|When:||December 12, 2015 at 1pm|
|Where:||Parkman Bandstand in the Boston Common, Boston, MA|
|Map:||Google map and directions|
As the UN climate negotiations in Paris come to a close, hundreds of people from across New England will gather in Boston for a rally and march to demand jobs, justice, and bold climate action. On December 12, we will call on New England governors and legislators to promote climate solutions that create secure, well-paying union jobs and enhance community resiliency. With climate change already displacing millions around the world, participants will also call on local leaders to stand with immigrants and refugees and speak out against racism and xenophobia.
TRANSPORTATION: We have information and a form to sign up for
If the cost of transportation is prohibitive for you or others you know who would like to participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to a small donation from 350.org we are able to subsidize the cost of transportation for those who need it.
- Reject Keystone XL - NOW! Rallies
- Thanks for 2014 - looking forward to 2015!
- An opportunity to give thanks by taking action!
- Urgent Action Needed to Stop Keystone XL Pipeline
- Keep Your Sunny Side Up!
- Recharge and recommit
- Carbon-Cutting Pledge, Youth Organizing and a Bike Brigade Report Back
- Generation Climate Convergence, Speakers and Justice for the River!
- PCM momentum pushes divestment and more!
- Last-Minute Petitions, Assistance, and Buzz about Peoples’ Climate
- Sunday, September 21—in Auburn, in NYC, on the Phone, at the Fair, and Everywhere!
- There’s plenty goin’ on that needs our presence! Where can you show up?
- We’re holding authority accountable—on divestment, oil-by-rail, and global climate justice
- People’s Climate March in Maine as Well as New York? Yes!
- We’re making plans now for maximum future impact
- We stand united—in New York City, in trials, and in loss
- Celebrating a Big Victory and Organizing for More!
- Making progress towards tar sands and divestment goals
- Are you ready to apply pressure? Here's where!
- Walking the Talk in Greater Portland, Alberta, and Your Home Town
- Can you lead your community to stop oil by rail this July?
- Marking Some of the Ways We Act to Defend Community and Climate
- 350 Maine Supports Bowdoin Climate Action
- Auburn Oil Train Blockade: Superior Court Hearing
- Maine’s first ever faith-based, fossil fuel divestment gathering!
- Day of Action against Dirty Fuels
- Divest, Protest—and Success!
- Divestment & Climate Justice
- We want YOU to Reject & Protect - and commit to 350!
- Solar Bill LD 1252
- There's plenty to do - let's keep the momentum going!
- No fooling, things are warming up and you’re part of the solution!
- Call to action in DC as first municipality in Maine calls for divestment!
- Spring is here—time to get out and get busy!
- Tar Sands Exposed Tour Update and a whole lot more!
- LePage on global warming
- Defending Climate, Defending Communities
- Bill McKibben comments on Keystone XL
- Auburn Train Blockade
- Contact Us