The 2014 Fossil Free Fellowship will provide extensive training and support to a diverse group of 30 students for 10 weeks this summer, to gain hands-on experience in climate organizing by working across the US with 350.org and local partner-organizations’ projects.
- Spend your summer from June 2 – August 8 organizing to fight climate change and the fossil fuel infrastructure.
- Fellowship kicks off with a fun and intensive week-long training with 350.org staff and partners.
- Connect with other student leaders from across the country.
- Participate in bi-monthly webinars to continue building fundamental organizing skills.
- Get paid to work on awesome projects with 350.org and local organizations; responsibilities are likely to take about 20 hours/week.
For more information, please visit Fossil Free Fellowship!