|What:||Sep 27 - End Violence Together Rally and March|
|When:||September 27, 2014 at 1:30pm|
|Map:||Google map and directions|
End Violence Together Rally and March
September 27, Bangor Waterfront, 1:30 p.m.
350 Bangor, 350 Maine, Alliance for Democracy Downeast, Church of Universal Fellowship, Community Union of Ellsworth, Covenant Community Land Trust, Defending Water for Life, Downeast AIDS Network at the Health Equity Alliance, First Congregational Church of Brewer, Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space, H.O.M.E., Mabel Wadsworth Women’s Health Center,
Maine Peace Action Committee, Maine People's Alliance, Maine Chapter Global Solutions,org. Maine Women’s Policy Center, Manna Ministries, Northern Maine Chapter Citizens Against Handgun Violence, Orono Peace Group, Pax Christi Maine, Peace & Justice Center of Eastern Maine,
Peninsula Peace & Justice, Resources for Organizing and Social Change, St. Francis Community, Spruce Run, Unitarian Universalist Society of Bangor, Veterans For Peace, Waging Peace/Maine, Waldo County Peace & Justice, We the People Maine and more.
- Reject Keystone XL - NOW! Rallies
- Thanks for 2014 - looking forward to 2015!
- An opportunity to give thanks by taking action!
- Urgent Action Needed to Stop Keystone XL Pipeline
- Keep Your Sunny Side Up!
- Recharge and recommit
- Carbon-Cutting Pledge, Youth Organizing and a Bike Brigade Report Back
- Generation Climate Convergence, Speakers and Justice for the River!
- PCM momentum pushes divestment and more!
- Last-Minute Petitions, Assistance, and Buzz about Peoples’ Climate
- Sunday, September 21—in Auburn, in NYC, on the Phone, at the Fair, and Everywhere!
- There’s plenty goin’ on that needs our presence! Where can you show up?
- We’re holding authority accountable—on divestment, oil-by-rail, and global climate justice
- People’s Climate March in Maine as Well as New York? Yes!
- We’re making plans now for maximum future impact
- We stand united—in New York City, in trials, and in loss
- Celebrating a Big Victory and Organizing for More!
- Making progress towards tar sands and divestment goals
- Are you ready to apply pressure? Here's where!
- Walking the Talk in Greater Portland, Alberta, and Your Home Town
- Can you lead your community to stop oil by rail this July?
- Marking Some of the Ways We Act to Defend Community and Climate
- 350 Maine Supports Bowdoin Climate Action
- Auburn Oil Train Blockade: Superior Court Hearing
- Maine’s first ever faith-based, fossil fuel divestment gathering!
- Day of Action against Dirty Fuels
- Divest, Protest—and Success!
- Divestment & Climate Justice
- We want YOU to Reject & Protect - and commit to 350!
- Solar Bill LD 1252
- There's plenty to do - let's keep the momentum going!
- No fooling, things are warming up and you’re part of the solution!
- Call to action in DC as first municipality in Maine calls for divestment!
- Spring is here—time to get out and get busy!
- Tar Sands Exposed Tour Update and a whole lot more!
- LePage on global warming
- Defending Climate, Defending Communities
- Bill McKibben comments on Keystone XL
- Auburn Train Blockade
- Contact Us