|What:||Aug 10 - 350 Central Maine meeting|
|When:||August 10, 2014 at 11am|
|Where:||Unitarian Universalist Church of Waterville|
|Map:||Google map and directions|
350 Central Maine meeting at 11:00 A.M. at the Universalist-Unitarian Church. On the agenda: reps for the 350 Maine convergence, next steps on oil-by-rail, meet with Citizens Climate Lobby Climate for session on carbon tax legislation. FMI contact Linda Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reject Keystone XL - NOW! Rallies
- Thanks for 2014 - looking forward to 2015!
- An opportunity to give thanks by taking action!
- Urgent Action Needed to Stop Keystone XL Pipeline
- Keep Your Sunny Side Up!
- Recharge and recommit
- Carbon-Cutting Pledge, Youth Organizing and a Bike Brigade Report Back
- Generation Climate Convergence, Speakers and Justice for the River!
- PCM momentum pushes divestment and more!
- Last-Minute Petitions, Assistance, and Buzz about Peoples’ Climate
- Sunday, September 21—in Auburn, in NYC, on the Phone, at the Fair, and Everywhere!
- There’s plenty goin’ on that needs our presence! Where can you show up?
- We’re holding authority accountable—on divestment, oil-by-rail, and global climate justice
- People’s Climate March in Maine as Well as New York? Yes!
- We’re making plans now for maximum future impact
- We stand united—in New York City, in trials, and in loss
- Celebrating a Big Victory and Organizing for More!
- Making progress towards tar sands and divestment goals
- Are you ready to apply pressure? Here's where!
- Walking the Talk in Greater Portland, Alberta, and Your Home Town
- Can you lead your community to stop oil by rail this July?
- Marking Some of the Ways We Act to Defend Community and Climate
- 350 Maine Supports Bowdoin Climate Action
- Auburn Oil Train Blockade: Superior Court Hearing
- Maine’s first ever faith-based, fossil fuel divestment gathering!
- Day of Action against Dirty Fuels
- Divest, Protest—and Success!
- Divestment & Climate Justice
- We want YOU to Reject & Protect - and commit to 350!
- Solar Bill LD 1252
- There's plenty to do - let's keep the momentum going!
- No fooling, things are warming up and you’re part of the solution!
- Call to action in DC as first municipality in Maine calls for divestment!
- Spring is here—time to get out and get busy!
- Tar Sands Exposed Tour Update and a whole lot more!
- LePage on global warming
- Defending Climate, Defending Communities
- Bill McKibben comments on Keystone XL
- Auburn Train Blockade
- Contact Us